Can anyone tell me why lotus is down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthVadre

Reaction score
I know it's free hosting, but it would be nice to at least know why the server is offline

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
There's a bit of stress on the server, causing the load to go high.

Got word from Corey that a bit maintenance were is being done as well (clearing our inactive accounts), which most definitely did add to that stress although did not cause it all by itself.

Last edited:

daggius

Reaction score
would be nice if they posted in status when they are doing this

more than nice actually cuz then it would give u guys less work dealing with the mass posts in forum of confusion ;)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
would be nice if they posted in status when they are doing this

more than nice actually cuz then it would give u guys less work dealing with the mass posts in forum of confusion ;)

The maintenance script that were being run is one that runs fairly regularly, to terminated the inactive accounts.

It did add to the stress of the server, but was not the real culprit in this case. Normally that script does not cause any noticeable issues on the server, but together with a couple other, non-normal behaviors it added up to high load on the server.

Last edited:

jonasdb

Reaction score
is this why i can't see my webpage when i go to my site? It says can't find my website.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
is this why i can't see my webpage when i go to my site? It says can't find my website.

You account is on STARKA and your webpage is loading fine.Flush your DNS and try

Status
Not open for further replies.