Can I Change the name ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adh3d

Reaction score
Hi, I want to change my "domain x10 name " from adh3d.x10.bz to kirandgus.x10.bz, is that possible?

If yes, how can I do it?

Thank you.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
It would be possible, however you'd need to make the request from the forum account that is associated with your hosting account so we can verify that it is your account.
If you are unsure of what forum account is associated with your account, just log out from the forums and then use the "account support" option in your portal and click "visit forums" from there

adh3d_417

Reaction score
Hi, thank you for the reply, I follow the steps you tell me, and I logged with the name asociated to my a account. What next ?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have changed the domain for you since you verified it is your account, there may be a few minutes before this is reflected in your account portal and in cPanel.

Also remember that there may be a small delay before the domain is working fully, this is called propagation time (meaning the time it takes for Internet to learn about the new domain. Usually it works within the hour, but it can take considerably longer.

Don't forget to update any scripts you may have installed to reflect the change as well to ensure they work correctly.

adh3d_417

Reaction score
Thank you !!, a question, my login name change too, or just the subdomain name.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
It is just the subdomain that's changed, everything else remains the same.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You're welcome.

Since this has been resolved I'll close the thread, feel free to open a new support thread if you have any other questions. For easiest assistance please use the forum account associated with the hosting account.

Status
Not open for further replies.