Can I have adsense??

Status
Not open for further replies.

freezo

Reaction score
Hi

Greetings from www.freezo.co.cc !

I have registered my domain at co.cc. Its a 1year free plan. Now Can I have google adsense for my website?

Please help me..

Thanks,
Joseph

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
How do you know he asked for google adsense to earn himself money.. How do you know he didn't mean to get an upgraded plan? In my eyes, you're both right. And you didn't have to try to upstage zen-r.

Zack - from a neutral person's viewpoint, I think you're just picking on Neil (here and in other threads too). I agree that zen-r's solution could apply to advertising on his x10Hosting account, but the inquirer specifically asked for Google Adsense, as you can see by the original post.

Now Can I have google adsense for my website?

zen-r

Reaction score
He also specifically pointed out that he had a 1 year free plan - implying that he may be wanting to go to Ad-Enhanced (& being a noob, may have just assumed that it was by Google Adsense).

P.S. Neil has been the one seen to be doing the picking-on zapzack, not the other way round - from the other posts I have seen recently.

Why don't we just stop bickering here, & wait for freezo to clarify?!! ;)

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
He also specifically pointed out that he had a 1 year free plan - implying that he may be wanting to go to Ad-Enhanced (& being a noob, may have just assumed that it was by Google Adsense).

P.S. Neil has been the one seen to be doing the picking-on zapzack, not the other way round - from the other posts I have seen recently.

Why don't we just stop bickering here, & wait for freezo to clarify?!! ;)

I understand where you got the ad-enhanced from - he may have been referring to the Google Adsense that would appear after he added the code to upgrade to ad-enhanced.

Maybe I haven't been paying too close attention overall and just happened to notice Zack picking on Neil and not the other way around. It seems like Zack isn't getting along with too many other people around here, seeing as I clearly remember posting this, and why I did so:

http://forums.x10hosting.com/feedba...opin-stoli-updates-discussion.html#post558636

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
... It seems like Zack isn't getting along with too many other people around here, seeing as I clearly remember posting this, and why I did so:

http://forums.x10hosting.com/feedba...opin-stoli-updates-discussion.html#post558636

Lol.

Yes, but zapzack was a noob back then. He's come on a long way in the last 3 weeks or so, & now spends most of his time giving valuable support to other members here.

We shouldn't knock each other for trying to help out - that's what this community is all about (even if we sometimes give wrong advice - especially me!)

freezo

Reaction score
Hi..

Greetings from www.freezo.co.cc !

Thanks for your concern!! Let be me very clear!

I like to earn some bucks by means of advertisement in my website! What can I do?

P.S " Both my domain name and hosting are in free plan"

freezo

Reaction score
Thank you for your quick response...

I have already tried this google adsense thing! But they rejected my application!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.