Can not access control panel or anything again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

denizx13

Reaction score
Anna
I know you say email account is creating IP ban. I removed all IMAP accounts from my pc and phones. Account was working for a while now it is down again. Please help.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm only relaying what the firewall tells me. IMAP however does more or less continuous contacts with the server to keep them synced, and after 20 fails your IP gets blocked, so it could actually have gotten you blocked before you had a chance to remove the IMAP accounts.

I removed it once again.

Ps. it is ok to continue in the same thread as the initial issue when it is related and not fully resolved, as long as you stick to your own thread.

denizx13

Reaction score
I'm only relaying what the firewall tells me. IMAP however does more or less continuous contacts with the server to keep them synced, and after 20 fails your IP gets blocked, so it could actually have gotten you blocked before you had a chance to remove the IMAP accounts.
Thank you Anna.
I dont check my email with my pc or phones. I just use web interface under control panel after i log in. I don't know what is going on. May be someone is trying to hack into my email??
I removed it once again.

Ps. it is ok to continue in the same thread as the initial issue when it is related and not fully resolved, as long as you stick to your own thread.

denizx13

Reaction score

I removed it once again.
Now I am getting this error
Sign in Successful
Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.

An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
There was a small issue with the backend which have now been sorted out.

If someone tried to hack your email it would be their IP that got blocked unless they attempt to do it from the same internet connection as you use.

Status
Not open for further replies.