Resolved Can not delete database. It looks it is corrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

denizx13

Reaction score
Can not delete database. It looks it is corrupt. I ran out of space and trying to delete it but phpmyadmin or sql manager can not delete.
Can I get some more space or can some one help me delete the database?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I'd have to get an admin to do that. PHPMyAdmin can't DROP TABLE. It has to be done through DirectAdmin.

I'll flag this thread for admin review.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
What is the name of the database that needs to be removed?

denizx13

Reaction score
name of database is denizx13_store. there is another database named denizx13_stores. please do not delete stores. just store.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The database has been deleted.

denizx13

Reaction score
Thank You Anna.
I have another question
I keep deleting unnecessary files databases etc and now I am below 1GB but still getting disk quote exceeded error.
Can you help me with this? I dont know why I keep getting this error.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
When creating a domain, you can also set it to have a specified disk space limit (within the limit of your account).

If any of your domains have a limit set within DirectAdmin that may be the cause for that. Using the checkbox to use "same as main account" is advised in most cases.

There can also be a slight delay before DirectAdmin "see" the updated usage statistics.

Another concern is INODES, this is a hard limit, set at 50 000 for free hosting. You are currently using 46 350 inodes. An inode is any file/folder in your account. A common cause of high inode counts is saved emails, one email = one inode.

The only way to increase inodes is to upgrade to a premium account.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@denizx13 does this resolve your issue? Please let us know if you need further assistance. This thread will be closed soon for inactivity. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.