Can not sign up for x3 vps hosting package! Please Help!

kamandos

Reaction score
Hi,
I've tried to purcahse the x3 VPS hosting plan, i got as far as entering the domain name and nameserver , etc. After that I clicked to proceed and then, it just goes back to the begining of the sign up process.. so, i choose again x3 vps hosting plan (thinking i'd maybe done something wrong), but after I choose it just keeps going back to the begining.

So, I though I needed to register there on the clients.x10hosting.com site. But when i click the register link at the top of the page the resulting page states "not allowed".

I have no idea whats wrong here, I remember a year or so ago i tried to register for the same thing and the same thing happened but on a different computer. I've tried to clear my cookies/cache etc but still nothing happens.

Is there something wrong here?

Can any one please help, many thanks.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
What website are you trying to purchase this on?

Should be x10vps.com, is it?

kamandos

Reaction score
Hi there,
thanks for replying to my post, out of no where it has just started to work and i completed my registration finally. So strange!

You must have been a good luck charm or something as i've been trying exactly what i did for the last few hours, wiered.

Anyways, cheers mate.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've heard a lot of people say I'm good luck. Don't really believe them though. ;)