Can only access site on proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

djcrash

Reaction score
Hi support,

I'm still having problem accessing my site for a week now. I have follow instruction from an old closed thread to flushed the dns, deleted browsing history, clear cache, reboot modem, reboot computer... still doesn't work. Till now i still have to use proxy to view my site. Is my ip range ban? or is there any other ways to solve the issue. Thank you

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
By the sounds of it, your IP is blacklisted, i think you have to contact your ISP to have it unblacklisted, i'm not sure though...wait for Corey to post how to fix a blacklist problem.

ghosty

Reaction score
I think Hellsheep is right. Your site loads fine for me so your IP range have probably been blocked due to excessive abuse from other users in the same range.

I had the same problem and to resolve it would take some work from your side. (this is if you have a dynamic IP - changes often - instead of a static one). For a day or two you'll have to frequently visit one of those "what is my IP" sites and write down all the IP's that gets assigned to you. Also force IP address changes by unplugging your modem if you're on adsl or something similar and starting it again. Once you have them all you can give the list to Corey and he will add only them. Worked for me... should work for you.

I used these guys... h**p://whatismyipaddress.com/

If you have a static IP address just post it here and ask Corey to check if it's ok.

Hope this helps you

PS: You can check this if you want...http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/37394-not-sure.html

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
When you posted this the firewall was OFF on the server, so that is not blocking you. I also checked the IP you used to post with and it is also not blocked.

Does your country or ISP regulate sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.