Can you Believe On this

dhruv227

Reaction score
0i4cbty7gae3mcg72eks.jpg

8rw7j32qj8claimbbhos.jpg

dqrqd4p9or00ihsuh1ps.jpg

zen-r

Reaction score
Wow. Which source is this from & what's the story?

I've seen some waste tips in my time, but nothing like this. This is caused by flooding washing up waste from nearby, I assume?

kuarkon

Reaction score
The planet is being destroyed and the habitats for all living things. That is too bad :(

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I think none of these threads by him are credible. In my opinion, a mod should lock them all.

zen-r

Reaction score
What don't you believe about these photos?

Zdroyd

Reaction score
It is called Earth, so say hello.

Sadly nothing in this world is perfect and poverty is everywhere.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
What don't you believe about these photos?
Those photos represent 1 tiny spot on earth. Some tried to create a town too close to a river bank. Years went by and everything seemed ok. One year, they had a lot of rain and they got flooded out. That will happen in the US too if people start building in areas that are too close to sea level. That's what happens and always has happened. I don't see anything to get excited or upset over here.

zen-r

Reaction score
You've completely misunderstood what the photos show.

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
earning money and surviving isnt easy in some places u have to do what ever it takes to servive and thats what they doing

dhruv227

Reaction score
i am back
i know which country is it but won't disclose it.
@ichwar - please don't read my posts, you don't understand the true meaning behind these pictures.

And the by the way i was not banned from posts without the sources i was banned for Spamming. I had posted some post around a month earlier ( Ten most creative bras ) someone mod found it and infracted me or someone found it and reported and then i got refracted. since i already had 20 infraction points earlier the addition of +5 points made me banned for some days.

it feels good to be back.

Last edited: