Can your hardware run that game?

apoorav

Reaction score
Best site for a PC gamer. It's very useful to know which games I can buy and which to avoid for the time being.

It is not best site for PC gamer! U can search system requirements of a game by visiting its website, So no big Deal??:lockd:
Edit:
Can your hardware run Doom 3??

Yes!

Last edited:

krofunk

Reaction score
One thing I have noticed is that this site doesn't seem to recognise quad core, This could just be because it hasn't been updated :nuts: apparently my Athlon II 2.8 Quad cannot run Crysis, Assassins Creed...even says I cant run Halo CE :hahano:

but useful to have all the requirements in one place ;)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
One thing I have noticed is that this site doesn't seem to recognise quad core, This could just be because it hasn't been updated :nuts: apparently my Athlon II 2.8 Quad cannot run Crysis, Assassins Creed...even says I cant run Halo CE :hahano:

but useful to have all the requirements in one place ;)

Halo CE? Seriously? You could run that on a 600Mhz Processor given you had a good enough GPU!

dontbeajew

Reaction score
This website is completely unhelpful. I used it when I bought GTAIV, it told me that my computer would run it with flying colors. When I bought the game it had unholy lag and the shadows looked like ass.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
This website is completely unhelpful. I used it when I bought GTAIV, it told me that my computer would run it with flying colors. When I bought the game it had unholy lag and the shadows looked like ass.

GTA IV isn't that optimized for the PC. I get memory leaks on that game and it eventually crashes itself out from the leaks. Framerates are really good until the memory leak becomes massive and the game is close to crashing.

krofunk

Reaction score
Halo CE? Seriously? You could run that on a 600Mhz Processor given you had a good enough GPU!

It was a sad day for me :)eek4: my gaming rig cant play games :eek4:), Then I realised it was wrong and I was fine :grouphug:

Big M$ said:
Minimum system requirements
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows Second Edition, Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition (Me), Microsoft Windows 2000, or Microsoft Windows XP.
Computer/Processor: 733 megahertz (MHz) processor.
DirectX: DirectX® 9.0 or later. (DirectX 9.0b is installed by Halo.)
Memory: 128 megabytes (MB) of RAM.
Hard Disk: 1.2 gigabytes (GB) of free hard disk space.
Video card: 32 MB with 3D Transform and Lighting capable.
CD: 8X.
Sound: Sound card, speakers, or headphones with multiplayer play.
*56.6 Kilobytes per second (KBps) modem or 10 MB network adapter. Multiplayer servers require broadband to run a server.
*Additionally, you must have an Internet Service provider (ISP) or a Local Area Network (LAN), if you want to play multi-player games.

Last edited:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
It was a sad day for me :)eek4: my gaming rig cant play games :eek4:), Then I realised it was wrong and I was fine :grouphug:
You have to love those moments eh? My old retired gaming PC was marked as "not able to run" many of the games but yet many of those games in fact ran perfectly.

wongers

Reaction score
my that website told me that my rig wudnt run crysis, and yet it does so :) i think its just a generic guide that should not be used as a standard.

future tank x-w

Reaction score
GTA IV isn't that optimized for the PC. I get memory leaks on that game and it eventually crashes itself out from the leaks. Framerates are really good until the memory leak becomes massive and the game is close to crashing.

wongers

Reaction score
Yeah i think Smith mentioned about the memory leaks a few posts up ^ ^ ^

winner1

Reaction score
this site really is very helpful for gamers. Its saves me money and time.