Resolved Cann´t login into my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

ingsist4

Reaction score
I've tried to get login into my account and always got this message. I did get to login once, but as far as clicked on the phpmyadmin kicked me off. I logged a few days ago and got no problem to do that, so i don´t think that it's a suspension.

Attachments

• x10.jpg
    x10.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 6

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm not sure what that error message is about. x12's DirectAdmin loads fine for me. Can you please try to clear your cache and cookies for x12.x10hosting.com and x10hosting.com and see if that helps?

ingsist4

Reaction score
I'm not sure what that error message is about. x12's DirectAdmin loads fine for me. Can you please try to clear your cache and cookies for x12.x10hosting.com and x10hosting.com and see if that helps?
I did all of that and i still got the same message, after that i've got this message. Even in another browser or incognito mode.

Sign in Successful
Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.

An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry

My site is still online but can't login to directadmin but i can login through FTP.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you please try now?

ingsist4

Reaction score
I was able to login when you response but only on firefox, i've created the data base, and uoload some files but the site i am testing it's not working property, so i decided to give it some time and now i can't login again, nither on chrome or firefox. But i can access throw my cellphone only with LTE not over the wifi. I can't figure out what's going on. i don't think it's a ISP trouble but i'm not sure.

Even trying to response this thread it's difficult because it's kepps me out of my session.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@ingsist4 Are you still having issues? Sometimes ISPs will cache DNS which causes a big headache like what you're experiencing. Please let us know if the issue is not resolved and we will troubleshoot it further.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Everything is good --- Many Thanks

I'm not sure what you're replying to; your username is not the same as the OP. Did you get a notification that I tagged you?

Edit: I split your post from the original thread. Apparently you got notified of both.

brabston

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you're replying to; your username is not the same as the OP. Did you get a notification that I tagged you?

Edit: I split your post from the original thread. Apparently you got notified of both.

I received this----
brabston, garrettroyce replied to a thread you are watching at x10Hosting: Free Hosting Community.

In Progress - Cann´t login into my account

@@ingsist4 Are you still having issues? Sometimes ISPs will cache DNS which causes a big headache like what you're experiencing. Please let us know if the issue is not resolved and we will troubleshoot it further.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Weird. Must be what we call an "unintended feature" in the software world. That's the second time today I've seen that. Apparently splitting threads causes both users to get notified.

Status
Not open for further replies.