Resolved Cann´t login into my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

brabston

Reaction score
CANNOT login to cPanel or FTP----
When I login here https://x10hosting.com/sso/main
Welcome back, xxx
Details on your web hosting account are below.
User: brabston
Domain:brabston.org
Click on cPanel and get:

Sign in Successful
Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.
An error has occurred forwarding your sign in.
Cannot login to FTP either
I saw the notice about migration not sure if this caused it? I can't tell if my account is suspended or inot. I have not used it in a while but did login each moth until the cPanel problem would not let me.
I also have a Premium Account with my 2 domain names.
Thanks
Ray

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account was not moved to the new server correctly. Additionally, your account was eligible for deletion around the time of the last pruning because you had no logins from mid-February until April. The login requirement for free hosting is every 30 days (not once a month). Premium hosting does not have this requirement, and it comes with unlimited websites, so if you find that the login requirement is annoying, then you can create a premium support ticket and speak to someone there if you need help moving the files.

I will request an admin look into the issues I mentioned. A backup should be available for the transfer not working correctly.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have a premium account with the same domains as on your free account that would be why it was not transferred.

We didn't transfer any of those accounts due to the fact that it would update the DNS for those domains (if you use our name servers) and that caused a bit of trouble with the first batch.

I suppose it was assumed that the free accounts was not in use when the domains had already been transferred over to premium.

Since the backend puts you on the wrong server I will need to get in touch with another admin to get that sorted out as well, do you want us to use the backup and transfer your account over to the new free server? In that case you would need to be aware that if you use our name servers your DNS will be pointed to the free servers during the process.

brabston

Reaction score
If you have a premium account with the same domains as on your free account that would be why it was not transferred.

We didn't transfer any of those accounts due to the fact that it would update the DNS for those domains (if you use our name servers) and that caused a bit of trouble with the first batch.

I suppose it was assumed that the free accounts was not in use when the domains had already been transferred over to premium.

Since the backend puts you on the wrong server I will need to get in touch with another admin to get that sorted out as well, do you want us to use the backup and transfer your account over to the new free server? In that case you would need to be aware that if you use our name servers your DNS will be pointed to the free servers during the process.

I have 2 domains registered with the Premium Hosting for a few years

[ brabston.net ] domain is and always has been hosted at the Premium Host site long before your cPanel changes.

[ brabston.org ] domain has always been hosted at the Free Host site and hopefully will be again.

Please, the [ brabston.org ] domain should be hosted at the Free Host site only.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Ray Allen Brabston
brabstona@gmail.com
brabstonx10@gmail.com

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Alright, I'll handle that information over to head admin as I can not make the proper update to the backend so it correctly lists your server

brabston

Reaction score
Alright, I'll handle that information over to head admin as I can not make the proper update to the backend so it correctly lists your server

Thank You Sooooo Much!
Best Wishes,
Ray Allen Brabston

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have placed your account on x15, I can unfortunately not properly update the backend to reflect this, I have however asked admins that can to do it.

For now you should be able to login at https://x15.x10hosting.com:2222/

Username should be the same as seen under "Quick FTP" in the account panel and the password should be the same as you use to login to that panel.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The backend has now been updated as well, and you should be able to use the "cPanel" button to reach the new server and DirectAdmin.

brabston

Reaction score
The backend has now been updated as well, and you should be able to use the "cPanel" button to reach the new server and DirectAdmin.

Success!!! Everything is good --- Thank you Very MUCH. I have nothing but good to say -- ever need a good word from me, just let me know.

brabston

Reaction score
Your account was not moved to the new server correctly. Additionally, your account was eligible for deletion around the time of the last pruning because you had no logins from mid-February until April. The login requirement for free hosting is every 30 days (not once a month). Premium hosting does not have this requirement, and it comes with unlimited websites, so if you find that the login requirement is annoying, then you can create a premium support ticket and speak to someone there if you need help moving the files.

I will request an admin look into the issues I mentioned. A backup should be available for the transfer not working correctly.

I just posted -- "Anna" took care of issue and/or your request to Admin---
Success!!! Everything is good --- Thank you Very MUCH. I have nothing but good to say -- ever need a good word from me, just let me know.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
ever need a good word from me, just let me know.

I'm trying to get promoted from community volunteer to "executive community volunteer". Please mail your words of praise in a pre-paid postage stamped envelope to

x10Hosting, LLC
PO Box 783
Tilton, New Hampshire 03276

The head admin doesn't usually see these threads, so it's the only way for him to know.

brabston

Reaction score
I'm trying to get promoted from community volunteer to "executive community volunteer". Please mail your words of praise in a pre-paid postage stamped envelope to

x10Hosting, LLC
PO Box 783
Tilton, New Hampshire 03276

The head admin doesn't usually see these threads, so it's the only way for him to know.

Certainly, will do 1st thing in the morning
Best Wishes

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Certainly, will do 1st thing in the morning
Best Wishes

OMG I can't wait until he sees this. This is absolutely terrific.

You don't actually have to though. I don't think he'll actually do anything lol

Status
Not open for further replies.