Cannot access CPanel x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

propowe3

Reaction score
I have set up an account but cannot access the CPanel x3. All I get is a blank page with a 1 in the top left corner. I just wondered if this is across the board or is it just me having issues? I really need to access this CPanel so any help would be greatly appreciated

comeread

Reaction score
The staff here are working very hard on this issue as you can see there are many topic threads dealing with Cpanel issue. Make sure that the account you are posting with on this forum is the account that is tied into your free hosting account so they know which site Cpanel to fix.
I don't want to highjack this topic thread but would love my basic Cpanel changed back to Cpanel3 as well.. lol

propowe3

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply...especially on a Sunday. This is the account for the hosting. I am working on getting a website built for end of year college project so hoping the issue will be fixed. It is the best way for me to work. I know you guys are working very hard and we appreciate it :)

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I've changed both of your accounts forcefully to x3 until the self-switcher is fixed. :)

propowe3

Reaction score
wow that is so helpful. Thanks so much Dead-i for doing this. It makes life so much easier :)

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
It's been fixed! If anyone sees any continued troubles however please let me know.

comeread

Reaction score
Thanks to all the hard working staff here.. Mine is fixed as well.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.