Cannot access my website or cPanel..

Status
Not open for further replies.

guy4jesuschrist

Reaction score
I have been checking back with x10hosting several times over the past 4-6 months, and have always received these messages...

When clicking on "HOSTING", I receive this:

"Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:
An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
You have never had a hosting account.

Whatever the reason, you can always sign up for a hosting account now.

If you believe that this is a mistake you may open a support ticket here.
"

When clicking on "open a support ticket here", I receive this:

"Support is currently closed for the server your hosting account is on (). Please visit our forums and read the news."

Considering the message that told me that I couldn't open a support ticket, I didn't know what to do. But I decided to check out the forum for support and found that I was still able to submit one here.

This is what I get when attempting to visit my website:

"Hmm, aint-it-nifty.com isn't loading right now.

The computers that run aint-it-nifty.com are having some trouble. Usually this is just a temporary problem, so you might want to try again in a few minutes.
Want more detail? See which nameservers are failing.
Nameserver trace for aint-it-nifty.com:

Looking for who is responsible for root zone and followed g.root-servers.net.
Looking for who is responsible for com and followed d.gtld-servers.net.
Looking for who is responsible for aint-it-nifty.com and followed ns2.x10hosting.com.
Nameservers for aint-it-nifty.com:

ns2.x10hosting.com returned (NORECORDS)
ns1.x10hosting.com returned (NORECORDS)
"

I had hoped that it was true that there was something wrong with my server, and that it would be fixed, but this doesn't seem like it is the issue. My website (http://www.aint-it-nifty.com) hasn't been up for awhile. I paid for the option to remove the forum inactivity suspension, and have now received a message that it will soon expire. Please fill me in on what the issue is and help me get my website back up. Thank you so much for your upcoming help! :)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
What was your hosting account's cPanel username?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I can't seem to find it in the system, so it was probably deleted for some reason or another. A staff member with access to the logs may be able to find out what happened or if the account exists somewhere but was not cleaned up.

guy4jesuschrist

Reaction score
Ok, this scares me. How do I go about getting a staff member with that sort of access to help me?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I did a look up, and found a termination report for your account.
The account was terminated on December 13th last year after being suspended for a prolonged period of time (17 days).

Suspension could have been any reason, but most commonly it is inactivity, to keep a free hosting account active there is a requirement to log in here, at our forums, at least once every 31 days.

Unfortunately once terminated, all data would have been removed.

Last edited:

guy4jesuschrist

Reaction score
I had paid for the requirement for me to login to the forums to be removed. I have a email notification that I received a few days ago, informing me that the inactivity suspension protection will soon expire. So I have proof that I have indeed purchased that. I had planned to renew as well. I sincerely hope that there is a backup of my website saved somewhere. This is very disappointing for me to find out about this. Is there anything that can be done?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Do note that the inactivity timer ONLY protects against being suspended for inactivity.

Unfortunately the logs I can access does not say why it was suspended at the time of termination, but an account suspended for any reason does get deleted if they stay in a suspended state for more then 14 days.

I do find logs of an High resource usage suspension from November 25th, if that was never resolved the account would have been cleared out as inactive after it had been suspended for at least 14 days.

Last edited:

guy4jesuschrist

Reaction score
Ugh. This is very annoying. I was considering purchasing the newer protection options if I could get my website back up, but it looks like I might have to search elsewhere. :(

guy4jesuschrist

Reaction score
Can someone please enable my hosting again at least? I honestly think that my account was suspended and deleted in error. It would be nice if I could at least have my hosting capabilities back.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there is nothing there to be enabled. Once your account was deleted last year, all data was gone permanently. There's nothing left. Next time, don't wait until several months have gone by before asking why your account isn't working.

If you still want hosting, then feel free to sign up for an account again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.