cannot access website, but can get in cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

nastus

Reaction score
my domain is xgenuniverse.co.cc and i am unable to get to the page, im currently trying to upgrade to ad enhanced plan but ive been unable since my site is a forum and ads are only visible to registered members as of now.

Any help? and maybe a guide to where i can put my code (since its a forum).

EDIT: Just read the dns error thread sorry to post this without looking first, but any help with the code thing is appreciated!

Last edited:

nastus

Reaction score
SMF, turns out i figured it out i did not set the ad management permissions for guests (you have to add the permission manually instead of it being there when you install the mod)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
my domain is xgenuniverse.co.cc and i am unable to get to the page, im currently trying to upgrade to ad enhanced plan but ive been unable since my site is a forum and ads are only visible to registered members as of now.

Any help? and maybe a guide to where i can put my code (since its a forum).

EDIT: Just read the dns error thread sorry to post this without looking first, but any help with the code thing is appreciated!

Hi nastus,

The server you are currently on, Boru, is now back up and running. Please refer to the new update on the service alert for more information:

http://forums.x10hosting.com/service-alerts/108717-boru-cossacks-absolut.html#post621154

I have just visited your website and it appears to be working fine. Please clear your browser's cache and flush your DNS if you are still experiencing problems.

Now that the initial problem introduced in this ticket has been resolved, I am going to close this ticket. Feel free to create a new support ticket if you need more help or have any additional questions, but be sure to check the service alerts first to see if the problem you are having is already a known issue.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.