Cannot create addon domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightxdark1292

Reaction score
It first said that I had to use nameservers with the following ip, then the second time I tried it says its already configured but I do not have that domain installed, the domain i tried was lightindark.co.cc

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Try and delete the lightindark.co.cc subdomain/directory in your file manager. Then try to add your domain again.

lightxdark1292

Reaction score
Code:
Error from park wrapper: lightindark.co.cc is already configured.

I keep getting this error after deleting the directory.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
That's because the directory is still there. I still see it in your index of / page. Try to delete it again.

lightxdark1292

Reaction score
strange, in CPanel I deleted it completely.

EDIT: OK it is deleted again. but if i try and add it, it just gets me errors but it adds the directory but thats all.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

You should be able to add the domain now, the initial failed attempt still added the entries to the name servers, which is why it later failed with the "already configured" error.

lightxdark1292

Reaction score
Thanks, I guess it was just a pure luck of chance that i got this error which caused this problem.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Okay same thing again

Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 173.236.27.195,99.198.122.2

Its the first error I got last time, guess its not just chance. Any idea?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
lightindark.co.cc does not have its DNS set with x10 as it's nameservers.

lightxdark1292

Reaction score
It does, ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

I also tried it with another domain animeempire.co.cc the same error but with more IPs

Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 114.207.244.190,114.207.244.187,114.207.244.188,114.207.244.189,211.63.185.157

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

It half works because it gives me the error page for CPanel or Apache, whichever it is.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

It hasnt always done this i have managed to add Addon Domains in the past its just recently it does it.

Okay I tried adding another but in IE since Firefox has been causing me alot of problems with sites lately but the same happens, sorry about adding a 3rd, I'll wait for whats there to get deleted before trying anything again.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Let me know what folder it should point to and I'll see about adding it from the backend, appears that Stoli currently does not approve of adding domains, we have since I last replied had a few more reports saying the same.

I will click the escalate button for this ticket, which will close the thread but not the actual support request. You will be able to see, and add, replies through your account panel. Please add the above requested information as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.