Cannot get into cPanel

evyox102

Reaction score
I had the same problem. I tried clearing cookies and cache and same error. I tried x10hosting.com/sso/main and same error. My site evyo.x10host.com works.

FYI as of April 27 the problem has cleared up for me.

Last edited:

blakessa

Reaction score
Yup same problem for days now.. hope that "sign in successful" means we don't get deleted for inactivity despite the cpanel not loading.

bolandfa

Reaction score
Exact same here for me. I have 2 hostings, one is no problem but the second one gives the message:
Sign in Successful Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.
I login and then click on open cpanel then error! How do I login in directly to the Direct Admin panel are they different credentials?
Many thanks

micha226

Reaction score
I have the same problem. Is there a way we can just start over? I haven't used my site for a while and don't have anything important on it. I'm happy just to start over.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
please read the support guidelines

posting "i have same problem" on someone elses thread does not help matters.
create your own new thread for your issues, do not post on someone elses for help.
support does not always see or reply to threads others have already posted on.

micha226

Reaction score
please read the support guidelines

posting "i have same problem" on someone elses thread does not help matters.
create your own new thread for your issues, do not post on someone elses for help.
support does not always see or reply to threads others have already posted on.

Oh sorry. I thought keeping the same topic to one thread would be helpful. I'll make my own thread.