Status
Not open for further replies.

hitesh.tater14346

Reaction score
Hello
Sorry to create this Thread again.
But i'm Unable to login in cPanel/ Direct Admin
Sign in Successful
Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.

An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry

It shows this error
Some time to reaches Below page and fails to login
upload_2020-5-15_1-53-21.png

Kindly help me out
My Ftp is working fine

Attachments

• Screenshot_227.jpg
    Screenshot_227.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 7

hitesh.tater14346

Reaction score
Additional info
My server shows is : x12.x10hosting.com
My site is up and working fine.
My username is nbmstore.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Make sure you are properly logged out from the panel.

Then try clearing cookies (session cookies specifically) that relates to x10hosting, you may need to clear cache as well. There seem to be a slight mismatch with the IP for the session (the main login uses session to pass your login to the DirectAdmin server).

Assuming you use that username for the ftp login as well, it should work just the same to login there with the user/pass. Do note though that bypassing the panel when logging in does not mark the account as active.

hitesh.tater14346

Reaction score
Make sure you are properly logged out from the panel.

Then try clearing cookies (session cookies specifically) that relates to x10hosting, you may need to clear cache as well. There seem to be a slight mismatch with the IP for the session (the main login uses session to pass your login to the DirectAdmin server).

Assuming you use that username for the ftp login as well, it should work just the same to login there with the user/pass. Do note though that bypassing the panel when logging in does not mark the account as active.

Have tried to clear cache and cookies now let's see if it solves the problem.

I do not bypass the login panel it took me that login panel so i tried those login id and password which worked but not for long time.
It just goes back to the login panel of Direct Admin. And it does not login in for few hours.

hitesh.tater14346

Reaction score
Anna can i raise the one more issue here?

Issue is related to Certificate for website.

It has expired in January and still not yet updated again. Can you solve that also?

Attachments

• Screenshot_227.jpg
    Screenshot_227.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 4

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@hitesh.tater14346 DirectAdmin doesn't support certificates the same way that cPanel did. If you need SSL certificates, you would have to go to a service similar to Cloudflare, which will proxy your website in SSL for free.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
You will need a domain of your own. .x10.mx, .pcriot.com, (anything x10 gives you for free) does not support this. Just look for "free subdomains" on the internet. Or, you can pay the few dollars a year for a paid domain, if you'd like. Once you have it, it will ask you for something called a "nameserver". Cloudflare will give you this information, you give Cloudflare x10's information, and it's all set.

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/e...ing-a-Cloudflare-account-and-adding-a-website

hitesh.tater14346

Reaction score
You will need a domain of your own. .x10.mx, .pcriot.com, (anything x10 gives you for free) does not support this. Just look for "free subdomains" on the internet. Or, you can pay the few dollars a year for a paid domain, if you'd like. Once you have it, it will ask you for something called a "nameserver". Cloudflare will give you this information, you give Cloudflare x10's information, and it's all set.

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/e...ing-a-Cloudflare-account-and-adding-a-website
Ok Thank you sir
My problem has been solved so that thread can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.