Resolved Cannot Login to my Hosting Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyawatta

Reaction score
Whenever I do the password reset, I never receive the email. It does not appear in my spam folder or in my inbox.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you please try now, there was a small error with the transfer of your account into the new backend, but don't worry all data should be safe on the server.

Hyawatta

Reaction score
Can you please try now, there was a small error with the transfer of your account into the new backend, but don't worry all data should be safe on the server.I have tried again, however I still never receive the email when I do a password reset. Now, suddenly, my website is no longer showing up.
I tried again, however I still never receive the email when I do the password reset. Now, my website suddenly does not show up anymore. Instead, it just shows the message, "404 Not Found The resource requested could not be found on this server!"

Update:

I was checking the wrong email address this entire time. I found the correct email address and I was able to successfully reset my password & unsuspend my account. Thank you for your support. I'm so happy that this is working correctly again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.