Cannot post in certain forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

csc2ya

Reaction score
I've just noticed that I don't appear to be able to start new posts in the following sections:

feedback and suggestions
introductions

When I try, I just get the following error:

csc2ya, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I can possibly understand not being able to post in the introductions bit, as I would not need to now, but I think I should be able to post in the feedback forum. Not that I need to give feedback at the moment, but I was thinking more for the future.

Can someone check my permissions, and correct them if possible, or if it's supposed to be like this, please let me know why. Thanks

csc2ya

Reaction score
Anyone? Or am I wasting my time....it would be nice to know rather than waiting over 4 days for an answer that seems like it's never going to come.

I'm starting to think that my username makes me look like a spammer...as this same thing happens on other forums as well...my posts going unanswered for days.

As i've said before, I understand what goes in to running a hosting company. I understand that some things take priority over others, but even an aknowledgement that this post has been seen, and will be acted upon when the staff have time would be nice.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll have a look at this, and if I can't figure it out tell the proper admins

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Should be sorted now, can you please test and confirm?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Still messed up on a friend's account.

Status
Not open for further replies.