Cannot unsuspend myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc316

Reaction score
Hi, my site got suspended today because of high resource.

well i want to unsuspend myself but i cant. I am planning to change my hosting to premium advaced but i need to get unuspended first.

when i click un unsuspend my account in cpanel, i get this..

action occurring time submitted status account unsuspension 4:59 pm today queue insertion

and when i refresh the page i get the same button to request an unsuspension..Im not getting UnSuspended.

PD: pass the information below to any support staff if you're having difficulties with your account
your suspension reason code is SPND_RUSAGE1

please help.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Until admins get the escalate button to work again you'll just have to wait for some account manager to sort you out. If you are in a hurry or you are facing an account termination please post here and I'll notify somebody immediately. Do this only if it's REALLY URGENT cos account managers have their hands full with updates.

In any case this problem should be resolved in a couple of days.

marc316

Reaction score
I need this in a hurry. I just bought my Premium Hosting Advanced. Im still suspended and in x10 Cpanel still shows Package -adfree-adfree-doubleall2

"pas s the information below to any support staff if you're having difficulties with your account
your suspension reason code is SPND_RUSAGE1
your account's queue id code is: JKEZMSMH175O"

my cpanel is Marc316

thank you so much.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I need this in a hurry. I just bought my Premium Hosting Advanced. Im still suspended and in x10 Cpanel still shows Package -adfree-adfree-doubleall2

Go to the client area and submit a ticket there giving your free hosting account details to request a transfer to your paid account.

Last edited:

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Thread Closed

Your account is not suspended now.

Status
Not open for further replies.