Resolved Can't access account at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

longball

Reaction score
I am trying to access my site rsmbl.x10host.com Is it possible to restore it from your backup. I am being told that I have no access at all. My account hasn't been the same since the migration. I can't even access the admin panel as well. Any help is appreciated. I have had this account for many years and dont want to lose it.
Thanks

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account isn't suspended and your logins were never elapsed. Right now, your account is having a problem reading the .htaccess file.

What happens when you go to https://x10hosting.com/sso/main ?

The issue with your site is ~/domains/[your domain name]/.htaccess is the wrong permission. It should be 644.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You're permissions was a bit off, starting with public_html being wrong which is likely the main reason for the errors.

I have corrected all permissions by running a recursive command on the server.

Typically files should have: 644 and folders 755

Having any of the files/folders inside public_html set to 777 is a security issue as that makes them writable for the world and could be used by a hacker in worst case.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@longball are you still having any issues? Please let us know if you need further assistance. This thread will be closed soon for inactivity. Thanks.

longball

Reaction score
@longball are you still having any issues? Please let us know if you need further assistance. This thread will be closed soon for inactivity. Thanks.
Yes, I am trying to upload some joomla templates and I get an error that my temp folder doesn't exist. I tried fixing it but to no avail. Can you fix this? Thanks

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.