Resolved Can't Access cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

infin256

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm attempting to get back into my cPanel for my website (infinitejest.x10host.com) and I was seeing this error:

Sign in Successful

Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.

An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry

I cleared my cookies related to x10 as was suggested in another thread, and now I don't get that error anymore, I just get a timeout error. When I go to my website, though, it says "Apache is functioning normally." Please help!

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
It sounds like you have 2 different issues.

Firstly, your last prior login was in 2019. Your account was suspended and deleted per x10's normal login requirements. In the future, you must log in every 30 days (not once a month) into your SSO (https://x10hosting.com/sso/main). FTP and forum logins do not count.

Secondly, if you're getting timeouts, you may be blocked by the firewall for too many failed logins.

I'm requesting an admin look into both these issues.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The second issue is a result of the first, repeated attempts to login to an account no longer existing will get the IP blocked indeed.

Between December 16th and May 3rd you did not login to the account once, this lead it to be marked as inactive and purged in early March. The automated suspension system is halted during our maintenance, the login requirement (once every 30 days) has always been there however, so in mid January the account would have been eligible for a suspension, and then 21 days later, first half of February it would have been terminated by the automated system.

Due to this being halted we did run a manual purge in early March (it was started the 4th) and since your account did not have any logins the the 60 days prior to the purge it was terminated as inactive.

Due to there being no warning emails as those are part of the automated, currently halted, system we said we'd this time allow for a restore if requested within reasonable time.

Initially we said cutoff for restores would be one week, meaning in reality we should not restore anyone past Sunday 15th, though we extended it a little bit extra, but it was said that the last cutoff date would be on Sunday March 22nd.

You're lucky though that the restore is still possible for your account.
I'm running the restore now and the account should be good to go in a few minutes.

infin256

Reaction score
Great, thank you so much! I'll make sure I'm more careful about suspension in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.