Resolved Can't access hosted site

Status
Not open for further replies.

firsteva

Reaction score
Couple of days now I am getting "There are no tables installed in your database. Please install the tables." on our Church Info site.
http://firstevangelical.x10host.com/churchinfo/Default.php

When I run in phpMyAdmin this query
SHOW TABLES FROM database

I see all the tables.

When I logon to phpMyAdmin the User 'da_sso' is changed everytime. What do I need to edit on my Config.php to make this now work?

Thanks, Steve

Server.jpg config.JPG

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Username for the database should not be the account username (although it should work it is not recommended).

Are you sure the tables you see are actually related to that script? I see you have a second, empty, database as well so could it be that what you intended to have installed on that database is actually what is in the one from your screenshot?

The best option is to go to "MySQL Management", click on the database name, then on the next page click the green button to create a new user and password combination. This is the more secure and recommended way to connect a database from the script.

The sign in name as seen in phpMyAdmin changes as it is done by generating a session, upon login to DA, which also signs you in to phpMyAdmin, it is not the same as accessing a specific database from a script so in that regard you can ignore that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.