Resolved Can't access my account or any Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

learn2ea

Reaction score
Hello Admin, I can't reach my back-end either for hosting account learn2earntrading.x10host.com, it lets me get the back-end login and takes my login credentials but doesn't go anyway, just says click retry and takes me back the back-end login page. please help me. email reply or something please. Thank you in advance, stay safe.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account seems to be in good standing; it was not purged for inactivity.

Please make sure to clear your browser cache, if you haven't done so already. You can enter your login information directly at https://x13.x10hosting.com one time only. Don't keep trying if it doesn't work as your IP will get blacklisted and you'll never get in at all until it's cleared. I don't think this will work, but in the unlikely event it's a browser issue, this will get you in.

I'm requesting an admin review your account. Please hold tight as our staff is limited due to worldwide restrictions at the moment.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Took a look, and by the looks your account got corrupted in the transfers, DirectAdmin does not fully recognize the user, although it does exist.

Sending this to head admin for re-transfer as that is the best solution in your case.

learn2ea

Reaction score
Thank you and your team for taking the time to look into this problem for me. I'll patiently await to hear from you on what I should do next. Again thank you all in advance. Stay safe.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The account has now been restored.

Status
Not open for further replies.