Can't Access my cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

uaedesign.net54

Reaction score
Hi,

I have changed my password and so far tried almost all the tricks that are mentioned in the forum by different users. But now i only get the message below:

The connection has timed out
The server at level.x10hosting.com is taking too long to respond.

Any Help?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Working on fixing this now; one of the DNS records for the account is malfunctioning as it's told the nameservers the wrong IP address, so the system thinks you're being hosted on an IP that actually isn't used anymore. The server's not wanting to load the page where I make the fix quickly though; I'll update as soon as I get it adjusted.

Edit: This one's gunna be more complicated than I thought; the server doesn't seem to realize this account actually exists. I'm looking into how exactly to fix that, but this'll take me some time since this isn't a quick DNS fix.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Just an update, still working on the account. The DNS records have been updated but until I see if I can get the databases working again, please don't make any changes to the account other than updating your password through x10hosting.com/portal; due to the maintenance on the account, the password for your cPanel account will have un-sync'd with the rest of them, so you'll want to reset the password which will update all of them to the same one.

Edit: Forgot to mention, the DNS records for your domain have been updated, but depending on local/ISP caching it may take 24-48 hours to clear out. You can try flushing your system's DNS to speed the process up (ipconfig /flushdns in a command prompt on windows, unsure how to do it on linux or mac), but if your ISP hasn't gotten the updated record, it won't show up yet. For now, if you do get it cleared, it'll kick back a database error until we get that part set back up.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Account should be 99% ready to go; the only step left is in your hands - you'll want to head to x10hosting.com/portal and do a password change to sync up the passwords across forum, portal, and cpanel.

The issue was that during the server moves some time ago, the account itself never fully copied over - the /home directory with your files was, and the databases were backed up, but it never actually created the cPanel account (which also stopped the MySQL database from restoring). We made a new cPanel account, but with it having a random password assigned to it, it's inaccessible until you do a pass reset on the portal. On the up-side, the website itself is now serving properly (tested locally and via proxy), so the site loads even though the passwords aren't synced.

Sorry for the slowness in fixing this one; I had to call in some help to get the process finished. If you need anything else though, let us know!

iker.ayuso96

Reaction score
I can't access to my cPanel too but I always get an invalid username message.

I asked my username again in the web and it is iker.ayuso96, but I also tried with iker.ayuso, iker.ayuso(a)geekinformatica.es, geekweb and webgeek, but none works.

Can someone help me?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Your cPanel password is geekweb.
As Livewire said above, you need to use the Account Portal's "Forgot my Password" feature to regain access to your cPanel.

Thank you

uaedesign.net54

Reaction score
Hi,

Thank you for your efforts. But i still can't access the cPanel. Even i flushed the DNS. but still the same. When i try to access my website with my domain, i get this message:

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

The cPanel window... it keep loading and loading..... and at the end same message:

The connection has timed out
The server at level.x10hosting.com is taking too long to respond.

uaedesign.net54

Reaction score
Hi, i have re-opend this thread because it comes under this thread. At-last my cPanel login screen is back and my website is working as well. BUT I CANT LOGIN TO MY cPANEL. i've changed the password many times, but i still can't login. wonder why is it.... any help plz.... Thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.