Can't access my website

Status
Not open for further replies.

coll4954

Reaction score
Last night it worked fine, but today I can't access it. It's at *.pcriot.com
I just get an error message saying connection could not be established, make sure you're connected to the internet.
I have not received any e-mails from x10hosting regarding my account.
Does many users currently suffer from the same problem?

coll4954

Reaction score
By the way, I logged into my account to check if it for some reason had been suspended, but under account suspensions all it says is:

Previous Suspension History
Below is an ordered list of this hosting account's suspension history, ordered most recent to oldest
suspension 2

I've had past suspensions because I forgot to login to the forums every so often, but I don't understand if the above text refers to those or a new suspension?? It doesn't specify if that is a current or past suspension.

coll4954

Reaction score
OK my site is on the server lotusnew and now the site has started to come back on at times and then it's back off again. Is there anyone else on lotusnew that is experiencing this problem currently?

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Theres some maintenance going on at the moment that should improve the hosting considerably.

Everything should be back to normal (better, in fact) pretty soon.

Keep an eye on http://status.x10hosting.com for more info.

~Callum

coll4954

Reaction score
Just so you know, I'm still having the same problems. Are they still working on it or should it be fixed by now? It's been going on for over 4 days now...

hlastimosa

Reaction score
hi , i can't seem to access my website that is under chopin ? i bet this is affected too correct ? thanks :)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
yes, this affects all free servers.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
No new reply on this thread in last 3 days. So I am going to close this thread. Feel free to create a new thread if this problem is not solved yet.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.