Can't become 'unsuspended'

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsilegends

Reaction score
I've been suspended for inactivity. I want to come back. I logged onto the forums but it won't let me edit my website again. Please help

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
I had un suspended you.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Our suspensions system doesn't seem to want to work at the moment. I'll keep this page open and unsuspend you as soon as it's working again.

Thanks.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like the account was actually removed from the system for being inactive (which happens approximately 14 days after an account is suspended if no action is taken). Not sure why account panel still listed the account though, it should have been removed there as well.

I have sorted that part so you should now be able to sign up for a new account, with the same details if you so wish.

dsilegends

Reaction score
So would I sign up as dsilegends and ilegends for my control panel? Is all my website data saved?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

What Anna was saying is that your account was actually terminated for being suspended for more than 14 days for inactivity, but our system wasn't updated, so your account was still showing as created even though it didn't exist. This is why I got the error when I tried to unsuspend you before.
What you need to do is login to the account panel here, click "Hosting" in the header bar, and you should be able to see a link to sign up for a new account. Click that, and you'll be taken back to our homepage. Enter an 8 digit or less alphanumeric username in the box, click next, and the majority of your account information should already be in the form that appears from your forum/client account.

Thanks.

dsilegends

Reaction score
Does thi include all my website information? Such as my HTML and txt files etc?

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

I signed up, it's pending. I hope all my HTML files are still there. I don't want to start a new site :|

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately part of a termination generally means the files went with it; I pinged Anna and the CEO when I noticed there was no account on the server where yours should've been.

My guess as to the cause is that it terminated properly, but not through the backend manager. Because of that, it still thought you had an account, when it had already been long since deleted.

We don't have a way to recover the files from a terminated account, but especially not one that's been potentially erased since mid-december...

Status
Not open for further replies.