Can't change theme back to default

Status
Not open for further replies.

aqwrocks

Reaction score
Hello there and I could find any other place to post this on forums but as you see from the Thread. Yeah.

So I wanted to change my theme for my portal page to manage ftp and my site and etc and I went to settings and change the default theme to cPanel theme and saw that I could change back at anytime.

I used a bit of it and I liked cPanel but I liked the old theme a bit more so I wanted to change the theme back to the default, whenever I pick the default page. The page changes but when the page loads the theme still remains as cPanel theme and logging out then back in to see if that helps but it didn't help or fix the problem.

So If any staff can set my portal page from cPanel theme to Default theme, it would be great.

And I tried to ask x10hosting twitter but got no reply so I came here.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi aqwrocks,

Sorry about that; I have manually changed your cPanel theme back to x10Hosting Basic. ;)

Thank you,

aqwrocks

Reaction score
Hi Dead-i,

I want to say thank you so much for doing this for me. It made me happy. ^^

marielii

Reaction score
Hi. I have the same issue. I have the paper lantern theme and I have no idea how to make mine back to the default theme. May you do what you did to her cpanel to mine also?

marielii

Reaction score
Hi. I have the same issue. I have the paper lantern theme and I have no idea how to make mine back to the default theme. May you do what you did to her cpanel to mine also?

marielii

Reaction score

marielii

Reaction score

marielii

Reaction score
Oops. Sorry I have slow internet connection I didn't know I was posting too much comment I don't know how to delete it too. Sorry.

paulstic

Reaction score
Hello,
I have an issue with this as well, can you please fix it? thank you so much.

sebandf2

Reaction score
Okay so all those who switched to the CPanel x3 and want to return to x10hosting Basic follow the attachments they point out where the buttons you want to use to switch themes also the Select theme on CPanel x3 above mail is not the one to use at all because it wont work

Attachments

• Part1.png
    Part1.png
    159.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Part2.png
    Part2.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 41

paulstic

Reaction score
I dont get those options, after login I get a button called "Open Cpanel", and inside cpanel the only place i can change theme, is on the sidebar button "Dashboard".

wazza6

Reaction score
Same as paulstic, the only place I can change theme is from "dashboard", and it doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.