can't create account

Status
Not open for further replies.

technepa

Reaction score
last time i deleted my ftp and messed up all emaill so i asked to delete my site..now i can't create same site on same domain though it is empty..well i have my backup of my files and i have already put site on internet..so how i am gonna change all things?

it says ::

Unfortunately we're unable to accept your sign up at this time. The reason is included below.

Reason
We are not currently accepting new users from your country (Nepal).
Please try again at another time.

has it been permanently banned?? Well Nepal is a small country and people are poor..They simply can't create websites by paying money..as average annual income is about $1000 your a day or week's expenditure..

so i kindly request you to remove block as we can't afford by paying money..really we can't..so please can you just see that matter closely?

your well wisher
ashesh shrestha
technepal.x10.mx@gmail.com

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately there is no way to bypass the country block. The block is there because historically we've seen a majority of the signups from there being with the intent to abuse the service, so we had to block nepal (among with many other countries) in order to be able to provide free hosting. It is costly, both in time and money, to clean up when our mail servers for instance has been blocked, or the servers in general on various places.

Status
Not open for further replies.