Can't log in to cPannel

Status
Not open for further replies.

breaching69

Reaction score
I tried to post on my previous thread but it was closed.

I'm still trying to figure out why I can't log into cPannel. I'm trying through here http://stoli.x10hosting.com:2082/login/ with the login breachin

it has worked for me previously but with being away my last successful access was probably early December and it hasn't worked for me since trying in the new year. I simply get the message 'Login Attempt Failed!'

thanks for any help

williejames

Prime Account
Reaction score
Same problem for me. Can't access Cpanel on stoli using the same login path.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It works for me... Try to clear your cache, and reset your passwords

breaching69

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies but still no luck for me.

I've tried clearing my cache, flushing the dns and resetting the password but still have the same problem

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies but still no luck for me.

I've tried clearing my cache, flushing the dns and resetting the password but still have the same problem

Hi breaching69,

It is possible that your internet service provider, a firewall, or an anti-virus program is blocking access to either port 2082 or to the x10Hosting server. Could you try accessing the cPanel log-in page through a proxy? If that doesn't work, could you try again after temporarily disabling any firewalls or anti-virus programs?

- Adam

breaching69

Reaction score
I've tried with a couple of different proxies and with the firewall turned off with no success.

I'll try and log in from a different computer when I get a chance later in the week and see if that works

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Check if u can acess ur account thru ftp.Might be some problem with ur isp also try a different connection

Status
Not open for further replies.