cant log into account panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

gothic_omen

Reaction score
ok, i cant log into my account panel but i can log into the forums and the support area, i dont know what to do now cause my site has been suspended but i cant log in to un suspend it, i reset my password and it still doesnt work

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
there's no hosting account linked to your current forum account. If you have been inactive for a long period it may have been deleted.

To find out for sure what's going on we need to know your cPanel name.

gothic_omen

Reaction score
umm, i think it was demon i jus tried but cant log in, i rember my databse name as being demon_**** but im not sure, i cant see how it has been deleted seeing as i log in at least 3 times a week

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You're right it's not deleted. However that account is NOT linked to the forum account you currently use.

It's linked to thedemon87, which is the forum account you should be logging in here with to keep the account active (it's currently suspended for inactivity caused by not using the correct forum account).

Log n to your account panel using the forum account thedemon87 to resolve the suspension.

Last edited:

gothic_omen

Reaction score
oh, thats strange i dont remember registering under that name, ive had this account for quite some time very strange, thanks for your help though

Status
Not open for further replies.