can't login to absolut, can't login to fris

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsvbpool

Reaction score
cant'login to absolut, cant login to fris.
Where can i login?
Please give me a url.
My site is down for a week now.

russjr08

Reaction score
I am having problems too, I believe it is because of the server moving they are in process of doing.

gluxon

Reaction score
But this has been going on for weeks, when will it actually be done?

dsvbpool

Reaction score
it's clear they can't handle a server transformation in a user-friendly way.:frown:

belltown

Reaction score
I've been having the same problems myself. Fortunately for me my site has been up, but I still have no cPanel or FTP access to absolut or fris, whichever one my site is on now. The service status posting gives no indication of how long this migration is expected to take. I too have asked in this forum and not received any answer to this question. I've followed their suggestions (changing my cPanel password from within the hosting control panel), but still no luck. I've noticed that the sign-in screens for cPanel are different on absolut and fris, so maybe they haven't actually migrated cPanel to fris yet even though some accounts may have been migrated already?

dsvbpool

Reaction score
The strange thing is: i have logged in to fris ones. But i didn't have rights to create a subdomain. So my site was stil down. Now i can't even log into cpanel anymore.

3viewer

Reaction score
I've hit the same issue.. the d/b is offline and they said to go to cpanel to add that host to the allowed list.. but my login to cpanel isn't working :(

russjr08

Reaction score
I really hope they can get this up soon though, otherwise... I don't want to say it :frown:

dsvbpool

Reaction score
I've read that changing the pasword might help.
Nope, got an extra problem now: don't know what my password for Cpanel is anymore.
Is it the old one or the new one?

This was the error i got:

Hosting Domain Modification
submitted May 21 at 7:06 am
Vcyq7BuSFsrA
action status
Error
information
A change to your hosting account's primary domain.
result
A system error occurred while processing this action.

Error Code: AE3E7FCC

Hosting Password Update submitted July 1 at 7:41 pm
HAJyNm2Hgqk7
action status
Process wait information
Update to your hosting account password.

russjr08

Reaction score
I've read that changing the pasword might help.
Nope, got an extra problem now: don't know what my password for Cpanel is anymore.
Is it the old one or the new one?

This was the error i got:

Hosting Domain Modification
submitted May 21 at 7:06 am
Vcyq7BuSFsrA
action status
Error
information
A change to your hosting account's primary domain.
result
A system error occurred while processing this action.

Error Code: AE3E7FCC

Hosting Password Update submitted July 1 at 7:41 pm
HAJyNm2Hgqk7
action status
Process wait information
Update to your hosting account password.

I hope what I bolded isn't your password. If it is, you should immediately change it, and edit your post and put stars or asterisks, you don't know who could have access to your account if that is your password. And plus you could ended up having a changed password

Just a fair warning, I have seen people make mistakes like that and it didn't turn out pretty.

Last edited:

arjsoffadd51

Reaction score
I am also suffering from the same problems, since I have had a hosting account with x10.

Website is gone, database is gone, cant login into cpanel, i was given no backup, no prior notice. SO as you can see, the service is zero, and as no1 is replying or giving any ETA on the transfer, i would say the support is also Zero.

What I don't get is, the shifting has been going on from so many days now. Are they transferring from north pole to south pole on a bicycle ??

dani22

Reaction score
My website is working now, and also cpanel. I had some problems to login to cpanel, then I changed password, after that it worked just fine. Now I have a problem to login to ftp server:confused:. Maybe it has to do with the changes.
I'm on the absolut server.
Please respond what server you're on and what kind of problems you have, would appreciate it!
thx

dsvbpool

Reaction score
Ok:
- website unavailable
- Can't login to CPanel
- Can't login to FTP
- Can't change password
Forum administrators only reply things as "there is a migration going on, keep patience".
No previous warning anything was about to change.
No current status on the situation, last update of status was 5 days ago.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok:
- website unavailable
- Can't login to CPanel
- Can't login to FTP
- Can't change password
Forum administrators only reply things as "there is a migration going on, keep patience".
No previous warning anything was about to change.
No current status on the situation, last update of status was 5 days ago.

Your account is on the Absolut server.
That is the best answer available at the moment. The work is progressing. There is no other information available at this time.
No current status on the situation, last update of status was 5 days ago
The status has not changed in the last 5 days.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I am also suffering from the same problems, since I have had a hosting account with x10.
Your account is also on Absolut.
x10Hosting Status
Unfortunately, do not have an ETA on the transfer at this time so we cannot pass that information on to you.
If you need additional support just let us know.
Also, please open your own support threads even when your problem seems to be the same or very similar to somebody else's issue.
Thank you.

arjsoffadd51

Reaction score
x10 hosting sucks

Well I did open a couple of support requests of my own. First one also when migration was going on, second one also when migration was going on and by the time I opened second I was more than frustrated.

Well you people closed my thread :|

http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/127133-my-experience-x10-worst-ever.html

The reason stated was -
You signed up during a massive migration and then you complained when the migration caused problems for you.

Well, if there was such a massive migration going on, why the F**K did you not disable the registration, or give a damn warning about the migration !!
How the hell am I suppose to know about the migration when m signing up with an unknown hosting.

arjsoffadd51

Reaction score
x10 hosting always down

that is all they can do mate, that is all they can do ..

they can close threads or delete posts .. but the standard of their services, there will be many more frustrated and pissed users like me. its been days, and no sign of my site or database.

blewis11219

Reaction score
Guys I am having the same problem, and I feel that is is some B/S I wouldnt be surprised if they lost all our files and Databases. I keep asking for ETA cant get one, keep asking for copy of my MySQL database which they should have if they moved it, cant get my hands on one, its been over 3 days and I can't get an anwser other than server migration, its getting really frustrating hell if you lost my stuff, thats cool... lol just let me know so i'll leave you alone ;-p I just would really like to know whats going on. I use X10 as my clan host and right now ive got some angry members

Status
Not open for further replies.