cuetrafi77

Reaction score
No proxy or anything else // its a palin connection I think
From cPanel Resource usage I got it...

Untitled_picture.png

Does it mean anything..
""Your site has been limited within the past 24 hours""
a message were there
Yeah,, I can log in from my Android but not frm PC. Whats the prob anyone help...

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Your IP address is listed on multiple spamming blocklists, which is why you are unable to access your site.

Unfortunately, there is nothing that we can do, as we do not control the lists. From what I can tell, there has been no spamming activity from the IP in about 5 weeks, however it is still blocked.

cuetrafi77

Reaction score
Wah!!! Bolt from the blue on me...
Then, how long I might have to face this,,, if u can guess,, please??

I should mention that I am using cPanel and x10 Community from the same connection ;; but these are not blocked.
What I faced is, cant login to it and images are not loading from server while exploring the site.
The second fact gave me a kick...:confused:

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Wah!!! Bolt from the blue on me...
Then, how long I might have to face this,,, if u can guess,, please??

I should mention that I am using cPanel and x10 Community from the same connection ;; but these are not blocked.
What I faced is, cant login to it and images are not loading from server while exploring the site.
The second fact gave me a kick...:confused:

Do you know how often your IP address changes?

cuetrafi77

Reaction score
im a peaceful guy,, means no offense...:D
and Im facing a problem...thats all..:ninja:

cuetrafi77

Reaction score
This is happening with one of my connection only...
Will I face this problem too, if I upgrade to x10 Premium

caftpx10

Reaction score
X10Premium uses different servers, however, I'm unsure if mod_security is installed on them.
Mod_security is simply there to prevent spammers and web applications from being exploited.
If you're on that blacklist and it cannot be removed for reasons, then you may have to take it into your hands and figure out how to get yourself either white listed or get a different IP (not a proxy or anything like that) which isn't blacklisted.

Is your network open or does certain people have access to it? If so then maybe someone spammed or did whatever to get on the list.

As I don't know your IP (not suggesting for you to send it to me), I cannot investigate this myself.
Maybe using an IP lookup tool such as http://ip-tracker.org could provide some useful information.

keoniwor

Reaction score
having a similar problem - trying to login to wordpress from my Softaculous x10hosting.com link, wordpress doesn't recognize my email, login or passwords. I'm totally baffled. Help!

chatngox

Reaction score
if u have access to database edit wp_users and change the email if is incorrect then use a text to MD5 tool (not sure what wordpress use, i think is md5 hash) found on Google and copy the generated string to your database and hit save.

this would solve the problem

keoniwor

Reaction score
Thank you. I was on the x10hosting - WP Softaculous. I changed the wp_users, email and passwords last night and left it alone until this evening. It works now.

Status
Not open for further replies.