Can't reach existing site

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your account is suspended for inactivity.

You will need to login to the account panel: https://x10hosting.com/login and then click to view service details and request the unsuspension.

Note that you are required to login to the above at least once every 30 days to keep the account active.

I will however check with the techs why it just goes to 404 rather then redirect to the suspended page as it is supposed to.

new49ers

Reaction score
Anna, I am sorry, I gave you the wrong URL. I have unsuspended the one at the URL I gave you.

The correct URL for this problem is: marciesalaskaweb.x10host.com/index.html

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Same applies on that, it is suspended for inactivity.
Due to that account not being associated with you I can not give details about it further then this.

You do know that having two accounts is against the ToS?

new49ers

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply Anna. I don't know what you mean when you say that the account is not associated with me.

Now that you mention it, I think I remember Eric mentioning that two accounts was against the TOS. Perhaps the way to deal with this is to bring it in under my premium account, if that is possible?

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply Anna. I don't know what you mean when you say that the account is not associated with me.

Now that you mention it, I think I remember Eric mentioning that two accounts was against the TOS. Perhaps the way to deal with this is to bring it in under my premium account, if that is possible?
Hello,

Did you recently upgrade to our full premium service? I do apologize as we deal with a lot of members each day so its hard to remember them all! If you recently upgraded to our full premium / paid we can certainly move over any other accounts and domains as well to this one account. Just let me know or message me on here the email address you used to signup.

new49ers

Reaction score
Yes Eric, you and I recently worked on transferring a free account to my premium account. I'll PM you with details.