can't reach my site or email

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
I can't reach my website or access email. This just started today, though Roundcube was being extremely finicky at times yesterday. The status page says everything's up, so why can't I access my site?

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
so why can't I access my site?
you did not post he URL address for your site...
BUT
I assume your account is on x10hosting's free-hosting server xo2...

at about 11:10:30 Sunday, 2016-05-08 UTC - i see that x10hosting's free-hosting server xo2 has been down to the internet 3 times and is still down now - down at about 2016-05-08 20:22:21 UTC

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
Yes, you're right on assuming my site is on XO2. Where are you seeing it's down? It doesn't appear that it's on the status blog as I see that it says all services are online.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That's manually updated, not automatic. There are several users experiencing and reporting problems on x02 at the moment.

doobiebl

Reaction score
no report from x10 on twitter or anything?

Last edited:

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
If this isnt resolved id at least like a way to grab my code out of the cpanel
if or when the server your account is on - is down to the internet - there is no way to get into (i.e. use) cPanel
###

I will note that only my website with .x10.mx is down. My website with .x10host.com is still up and running
what I do not understand - is why some (in this forum) can brag about having two (2) or more x10hosting's free-hosting accounts and I can have only one

Last edited:

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
Thanks, must have been looking in the wrong place, but I didn't see anything in the forums. It appears to be back up now.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You were probably in the right place; an issue was discovered with XO2 a bit ago and resolved, should be all set.

Status
Not open for further replies.