can't reach my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
Could someone please look into this? I was trying to make a post when it wouldn't publish, then it threw a backend fetch fail error. When I tried to log in again, it said resource limit was reached, then can't display the page when I try to log in. Also, could some changes be made to the status website? When looking for an explanation of the problem, I see one service is currently experiencing problems, but using a screen reader, there seems to be no way for me to tell what that service is and on what server.

terrordi

Reaction score
x05 Servers are down, The only thing you can do is wait to the server comes back on, And the server's are free so you can't blame them.

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
Thanks for trying Terrordi, but I'm on XO2, not XO5. It is however back up now. I still would like staff to reply with some suggestions on the status site however, since I can't seem to access it that well. To be honest, I liked the old site better, though I understand that the new system would be easier for X10 since it's automated.

talk2azs

Reaction score
X02 server is not responding. That's the server my site is on. My nagios server keeps nagging me my site is down. I try to connect to my site remotely and I get a server not responding error. At this point I can't even login to x10hosting account from the x10 home page. The sign in link is not working.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
X02 server is not responding. That's the server my site is on. My nagios server keeps nagging me my site is down. I try to connect to my site remotely and I get a server not responding error. At this point I can't even login to x10hosting account from the x10 home page. The sign in link is not working.
Hello talk2azs,

Your website is currently showing a HTML frame that points to another site, and I cannot see any problems with cPanel at this time. Are you still seeing problems here? :)

Thank you,

talk2azs

Reaction score
It's working now. Server must have come back up between my entry and your reply. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.