Can't reset password

sweatycu

Reaction score
It has been a few years since I have used this website but need it now. I can login to the community forums just fine. If I try to login to x10hosting, I get "These credentials do not match our records." If I try to reset the password, I get this

"A password reset email was sent if the provided email address was on file.
Please check your spam and junk folders for an email from x10hosting. If you have not received an email after 15 minutes, please contact our support team via Discord or the community forum." I never get a reset email anywhere, not even spam.

Also, if I try to register, I get this: "This email address is registered to a different user name. Please use the existing user name and password for this email."

ctyrd

Reaction score
It has been a few years since I have used this website but need it now. I can login to the community forums just fine. If I try to login to x10hosting, I get "These credentials do not match our records." If I try to reset the password, I get this

"A password reset email was sent if the provided email address was on file.
Please check your spam and junk folders for an email from x10hosting. If you have not received an email after 15 minutes, please contact our support team via Discord or the community forum." I never get a reset email anywhere, not even spam.

Also, if I try to register, I get this: "This email address is registered to a different user name. Please use the existing user name and password for this email."
I will notify the support team of your request to create a hosting account using @sweatycu forum account and email associated with it. Please give them time to reply.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You will need to enter the details of the forum account you use to post here (ie username and password), on that page during signup.

That is what it is asking you to do.