Can't sign in to portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

usjoseyoga53

Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

I put my credentials in the account portal (www.x10hosting.com: login section) and the server tells me that my password is invalid (The same credentials I use always). I made double and triple check of writing my credentials without success. Meanwhile, I put the same credentials in the forum pages (www.x10hosting.com/forums) and I could sign in to forums without any problem. ¿How can i sign in into portal to avoid suspension?.

I take advantage of this opportunity to thank all x10hosting staff. You are doing a great work. Thank you.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
To sign into the portal, try using the email you signed up with as username.

usjoseyoga53

Reaction score
It Worked, Anna!!
I was using my username. Email address worked very well.
Thank you very much for your help.

candancegroup93

Reaction score
Hello,
I have the same problem, but in my case, using email address didn't work neither using username. Is there any way to log in and avoid account suspension?

lindercr

Prime Account
Reaction score
I can't sign in. It gags and gags and then it's new to start again. I tried it in both chrome and firefox - no go. I know my email and password is correct.

Sakimabear

Reaction score
Easy enough, go to www.x10hosting.com, put in the subdomain you want to use and click the "sign up" button.
My advice to you is to make sure you READ the rules under which they allow you to have an account. you break them, they WILL close the account with out warning and permanently!!
Take some time and read some of the posts here in the community section and learn how users are losing their account for breaking the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.