Votes: 40 61.5%
  • CD

Votes: 25 38.5%

• Total voters

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you are referring to what medium I use to write files to. Either my external hard drive or my 4gig USB flash drive.

I cant actually remember the last time I wrote a disc (DVD or CD).

If you were referring to which I use for software/games/movies, it would be DVD as not much comes on a CD nowadays.

islamis4u

Reaction score
no still their are many softwares which are still coming on cds here in our country mostly people buy cds rather then dvds

Mindbleed

Reaction score
Yeah, I mostly use a broken 30GB iPod to store stuff. The only time I use CDs are working for a teacher because at the school they store things on CDs, but then they usually just use them as temporary and then discard them.

islamis4u

Reaction score
i first used 2 gb mp4 but after i hav got d writer i don't need much mp4

Jesse

Reaction score
It depends on you on what to use either DVD or CD.

helladamnleet

Reaction score
I've had a DVD burner for almost 3 years now, and I still have DVDs from the 25 pack of blanks that I got with it... I rarely use my DVD burner, because it's my only DVD playing device most of the time, I have poor disk storage, so backing up enough info that DVDs would be needed is a rarity for fear of losing said data. The only thing it's been used on is Windows XP 9-1 disks, black edition disks, Vista disks, etc.

islamis4u

Reaction score
i use dvd burners or cd burner when i install new windows or to format drive otherwise i do not need it.

damianos07

Reaction score
well i mostly use CD to burn songs for my Car cd player...:p
or small programs

but dvd are mainly used for Games (6gb dual) or movies

islamis4u

Reaction score
i have gone through the forums n most of people here use DVD for backing up or to save rather to buy fully featured games

Eric@TLG

Reaction score
i mainly use a CD only because of the price for DVD's and what there main use is. U dont have to worry if u ruin it there so cheap.

islamis4u

Reaction score
i totally agree with you because same is the reason with me to use cds rather then dvds n here more things or easily cds an be found rather then dvds

scummerz

Reaction score
i chose Cd because Cds are cheaper and can be used with music cd players, if capacity was an issue go 4 blu ray

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I prefer dvds because you can play them in dvd players and they are bigger, but on the other hand, I use cds more, because up until a few days ago I only had a cd-rom drive. :biggrin: