cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngusThermopyle

Reaction score
1. I am suddenly getting redirected to the defaultwebpage.cgi when I try to go to my domain. When I try to go to an interior page that I know is there , I get a cPanel (orange and blue) 404 page. I did not change domain name or anything like that. Could you please fix this issue.

Less important, but while I am listing problems.....

2. Months back, when you doubled the disk space for free accounts, my account was not included. Not that I would ever use it, but could you check and fix it if it is set to the lower amount.

3. This version of vBulletin has problems with the period in my Forum username. It refuses to show a profile or display my avatar. It worked on the old version, and for a while I thought that you guys had fixed the problem. Now it says I am not registered when I try to see my profile.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Ok...the pressing issue, #1 has been fixed (just as I saw another post with the same problem).

If someone could address #2 and #3, it would be nice, but not vital.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
2. Months back, when you doubled the disk space for free accounts, my account was not included. Not that I would ever use it, but could you check and fix it if it is set to the lower amount.
I think you are referring to the "adfree-infinity" plan.
Some details about that particular plan can be found HERE.
Look that over and if you still with to be switched to the plan I can do that for you. Once you have changed to that plan you cannot change back to your previous plan.

3. This version of vBulletin has problems with the period in my Forum username. It refuses to show a profile or display my avatar. It worked on the old version, and for a while I thought that you guys had fixed the problem. Now it says I am not registered when I try to see my profile.
I think other folks with special characters in forum name are having same issue. Have not heard about any fix for this. Maybe somebody else knows something.

AngusThermopyle

Reaction score
I think you are referring to the "adfree-infinity" plan.
Some details about that particular plan can be found HERE.
Look that over and if you still with to be switched to the plan I can do that for you. Once you have changed to that plan you cannot change back to your previous plan.

NO.

http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/105664-free-accounts-upgraded.html#post602886

I know its been awhile (time does fly), but my account was apparently one of those that did not go from 500M to 1G. The cPanel and Account Panel displays are useless now, so I don't know for sure what my account is set to.

I do not want the "infinity" plan. I would rather have the additional domains/databases, etc. But I would like the upgrade that everybody got late last year.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your account has been sorted to have the bigger diskspace, some accounts didn't come through on the automatic upgrade for that.

Your site should be back to working order. You might need to clear browser cache though to get it to properly show.

Status
Not open for further replies.