Change Domain Name Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudecat

Reaction score
I have two accounts, the free site and the development package. I have only ever signed into the development package account via cpanel so I don't remember any account login details. I would like to change the domain name for the development package account from a domain name registered with pairNIC to an x10hosting domain name. Is that possible? Please change it to something like askingstuff.x10.com. thanks.

intlx10m

Reaction score
I guess you are gonna have to talk to staff members as you want to merge in your accounts!.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
We no longer offer a development package so I'm unsure if that would fall under the free hosting support (which is these forums) or premium hosting support which is located at https://clients.x10hosting.com/clientarea.php. I recall seeing the development package offered a few years back though and has contacted an admin that should know more about it (awaiting reply at this time) to find out where support for that would actually be offered.

We do however not have an x10.com domain under which we offer subdomains currently, you can chose from these options: x10.mx (which you use for the free account by the looks), x10.bz, x10host.com, pcriot.com and elementfx.com

Status
Not open for further replies.