Change from x10hosting domain to own domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

sekodeng

Reaction score
Since my old posting has been closed so i open up a new thread.

Regarding my problem, until now my domain can't get through to my website. now it straight away to the page saying that the cpanel has been installed and working. My domain is www.sekodeng.org . My x10hosting domain is sekodeng.x10hosting.com.

i've set the name server to x10hosting server which is ns1.x10hosting.com & ns2.x10hosting.com. is anybody can guide me how to solve this problem. thanx in advance;)

Last edited:

Xemnas

Reaction score
You need to go into your cPanel and replace index.html (the page is a default saying that your domain works). If any other parts of your site need setting up, be sure to do that too.

kajasweb

Reaction score
Have you parked or added your domain in cPanel? I'm seeing the Apache welcome page in your domain.

Last edited:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Do what kajasweb said, i see the same page, this should fix the problem, if it doesn't let us know and we will try and troubleshoot you.

sekodeng

Reaction score
i got this message when i try park my domain 'Error from park wrapper: You cannot park your main domain!'. i think it is b'cos my domain already added as my primary domain cos i can enter to cpanel using sekodeng.org:2082.

kajasweb

Reaction score
Oh!.. Then, I think that your domain is NOT pointing to your ACCOUNT. An Staff Member has to look into this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.