Change hosting username

Status
Not open for further replies.

digyourpc

Reaction score
Hello, I have a free hosting account with x10. My free hosting username is ptcmast which I would like to change. Can anyone guide me how can I do that??

Also, I want to delete everything from my free hosting account.

In short, I want a fresh free hosting account with different username. I want to begin with my site from a new and fresh start :smile:

Regards,

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The only way to change the user name is to request the current account to be terminated and then sign up for a new one.

To get the account removed, fill out this form:
cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

digyourpc

Reaction score
The only way to change the user name is to request the current account to be terminated and then sign up for a new one.

To get the account removed, fill out this form:

cPanel username: ptcmast

(X ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

How long the deletion process will take place? I want this free hosting account to be deleted asap so that I can signup for new free hosting account with another username and continue development of my site.

Thanks in advance :)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Account should be terminated in a few, give the system half an hour to clear all remnants.

DO note that the account panel and forum accounts still remain, so please start the sign up process for a new hosting account from within the account panel to have them automatically linked together. By not doing so you'd need to use another email and a different forum account would be automatically created.

digyourpc

Reaction score
Account should be terminated in a few, give the system half an hour to clear all remnants.

DO note that the account panel and forum accounts still remain, so please start the sign up process for a new hosting account from within the account panel to have them automatically linked together. By not doing so you'd need to use another email and a different forum account would be automatically created.

Thank you :biggrin:

My old free hosting account has been deleted and new free hosting account creation is currently pending.:smile::biggrin:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Solved
**Thread Closed**

Status
Not open for further replies.