change main domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

draegon

Reaction score
I am trying to change my main domain name from draegon.x10hosting to draegon.co.cc (which I registered). I keep getting a message that says there was an error when I view the status of the change.

crimsonhunter

Reaction score
I'm also having the same issue. In another theard it was suggested that this error can be avoided by clearing the request and trying again but that's not working for me here.

The error I am getting is this:

Hosting Domain Modification submitted April 4 at 8:49 pm
cFGzA3jCTUVB
action status
Error information
A change to your hosting account's primary domain. result
A system error occurred while processing this action.

Error Code: F3F45C7A

Hopefully someone can help both of us?

Thanks

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I am trying to change my main domain name from draegon.x10hosting to draegon.co.cc (which I registered). I keep getting a message that says there was an error when I view the status of the change.

What is the error you are getting? Is the domain draegon.co.cc currently added as parked, or addon domain in cPanel?

I'm also having the same issue. In another theard it was suggested that this error can be avoided by clearing the request and trying again but that's not working for me here.

The error I am getting is this:

Hosting Domain Modification submitted April 4 at 8:49 pm
cFGzA3jCTUVB
action status
Error information
A change to your hosting account's primary domain. result
A system error occurred while processing this action.

Error Code: F3F45C7A

Hopefully someone can help both of us?

Thanks
You should always create your own thread when requesting support. As far as I know, the server you are on (Absolut) is not fully migrated, the error might be due to that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.