Change subdomain

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYNEX Detox

Reaction score
I would like to change my subdomain antishock to avalon5 and have my domain avalon5.tk point to /home/avalon5/ so it's not wasting the subdomain.

If that's not possible, I would at least like my subdomain changed to unicornlabs.

My username is antisho2 (would be great to have it be unicornlabs or such).

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You'll need to sign in with the forum account that is attached to the account you want to change (hint: it is the same as your username). Post back in this thread from that account to confirm it is your account. Also, as I understand you want the new domain to be avalon5.x10host.com, is that correct?

The username will remain the same and will not be changed in the process.

If you park the domain avalon5.tk it won't use up any subdomains, and will act as an alias of the main domain. If you currently have it added as addon domain you need to remove it from there before you can park it.

antisho2

Reaction score
'tis me.

Ok so yes would like it changed to avalon5 (username too if possible). I see, so you use parked domains as aliases. Can they be cloudflared for SSL if they're parked?

antisho2

Reaction score
'tis me.

Ok so yes would like it changed to avalon5 (username too if possible). I see, so you use parked domains as aliases. Can they be cloudflared for SSL if they're parked?

antisho2

Reaction score
OMGWTFWALLHAX
How do I have a post with two same message ids?

Status
Not open for further replies.