Changes to ad-free \ ad-enhanced

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
this is gonna be good, stoli has not been faithful as it has been when I signed up, hopefully this will clear the people who are abusing it and taking up my resources

iznabhero

Reaction score
T_T ill w8 the latest announcement thanks and advnce to all x10 stuff and loyal members

mgetz

Reaction score
Good idea. Can't wait to have everything fixed up.
Just one request:

Since it takes several hours for an IP address change to propagate, what is the IP address going to be for the new server? That way I can change the IP Friday night and have the domain IP pointing at where the new server is going to be.

botbg

Reaction score
Oh I can't wait until Ad-Free gets diskspace upgrades! I am really in need of more disk space!

Thanks X10!

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Good idea. Can't wait to have everything fixed up.
Just one request:

Since it takes several hours for an IP address change to propagate, what is the IP address going to be for the new server? That way I can change the IP Friday night and have the domain IP pointing at where the new server is going to be.

We will let you know when we get those details.

Sanosuke

Reaction score
Hopefully, this will work out all fine. The day I see Stoli being extremely stable, I will bow down to the staff. ;)

Eryth

Reaction score
Hopefully, this will work out all fine. The day I see Stoli being extremely stable, I will bow down to the staff. ;)
You just read my mind right there... xD

Well hope this works out and Stoli becomes relatively stable...

RossSchVle

Banned
Reaction score
will ad enhanced accounts get upgrades as well ?

All the servers for ad-free and ad-enhanced are being moved.
Also ad-free and ad-enhanced accounts will reside on the same servers which will make account management easier and the ad-enhanced accounts more stable.

If you allready have ad-enhanced you don't need to do anything, if you want to signup for ad-enhanced after the new site goes live you have to signup for ad-free, put the ads on your site and then request a free upgrade to ad-enhanced - this will help to stop people abusing the ad-enhanced packages.

If you look on the forums you will find all this infomation ;)

Hope this answers your question ;)

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Brandon and myself have worked all day on the 4 new servers, they are all setup and ready to go. We will be starting the transfers tomorrow at some point.

The new IPs will be:
Absolut: 216.245.208.154
Cossacks: 216.245.203.58
Lotus: 216.245.223.218
Stoli: 216.245.212.210

This change will only affect you if you use external DNS and need to update the records. I will post before we start any transfers tomorrow.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for the list of IPs Corey. Once my account is moved over I'll change my DNS. Doesn't take any more than a half hour to completely update anyways.

hcse26

Reaction score
oh, ok... good thing i'm still working on my site :D

More power to x10 ;)

hbtwm

Reaction score
During the transfer, will there be downtime? We have been offline a couple times this week and last week.

Elesarr

Reaction score
My thanks for the information on the upgrades and hats off to the great hosting service provided by x10hosting.

Cheers!

Ant59

Reaction score
Re: Changes to ad-free/ad-enhanced

1) Is MySQL currently down on Absolut due to the server changes?

2) Is SSH access going to stay on cPanel, or will it disappear again?

Also, thanks for the updates! (Still love x10!)