check my site

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm just curious, where are your advertising spaces 'around the world' and how do people know where their site is advertised and that you can guarantee ? Also, if you are an advertising based site, why is your homepage covered with a competitors ads (AdSense)?

As for the website, the design is ok but the content is sorely lacking as you have two pages. The font size should ideally be consistent throughout the page and some capital letters would be a great bonus. Your site is also clearly based upon a template: I would suggest making it a bit more individual.
To improve, I would recommend having a signup page and pages that demonstrate where the sites will be advertised.

btfog

Reaction score
There is lots of room for improvement. First off, I would never pay a site that doesn't capitalize the first letter of the sentence, and doesn't have their own logo. On the join us page you need to keep the font the same. Next off, you need an e-commerce script not email me. And, where will you be advertising. How bout some demos of the sites will be on. Honestly, majorly improve this site or scrap the whole site and idea. Poorly thought out, and poorly executed. Not meaning to be rude.

Last edited:

priyaa161

Reaction score
I would never pay to such site. Half of the website is full of Google Adsense Advertisement. No partner website. No sign up page (even a child can understand that the owner of site is lacking programming knowledge). Using Sub Domain and that too of x10hosting widely known for free hosting.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Nice try to earn some money but you have to do better than that and you know it ;)