check out my site guys

disturbedart

Reaction score
i like everything apart from your header image, the text is of a poor quality and needs to be cleaned up or just use a clearer font. Like the photos nice stuff. Maybe abit more colour on your template to make it stand out alittle more as its very simple but still nice.

My 2pence worth :D

Nathan H

Reaction score
Great looking design and nice layout. he heading image semms a little grainy, a closer look makes it appear deliberate, but overall i think it demotes the overall feel of the site. Try chaning the image and i would easily give a 10/10
But for now 9/10

Sanosuke

Reaction score
Very simple and clean. I just have a problem with the logo on the top left.

SilentCivilian

Reaction score
Could definitely use a new logo, as everyone else has suggested. :p
But other than that, great layout, although it could use some more color to it as well. Pretty much any soft color goes good with gray, so it's really up to you.
The pictures and everything is laid out nicely, but the buttons to go to the next picture should be a bit bigger, or at least stand out a bit more.
Everything else looks nice, good work! Another small tip, put keywords in your page title, it helps with SEO a little bit and helps identify your site as a photography gallery more in the search engines.
There's my 2 cents. :)

kirtik

Reaction score
"Welcome to X10Hosting"....

I would review, but there's no index now. D:

descendflaw

Reaction score
Thank you for all the kind comments guys. :) i will definitely do something about the lousy logo i made. I made this site with the idea of something very minimalistic. Think i'll make some sort of a photo logo.