Community Support
Reaction score
HEY GUYS CHECK OUT MY SITES AND LET ME KNOW ANY IMPROVEMENT OVER THEM

FORUM->http://tech-tricks.tk
WEBSITE->http://cyberseeds.tk
BLOG->http://technicalwork.blogspot.com

Hi
Nice site theme for wordpress
But the site is super slow..may be because the free servers are being put to SAN and if yours is on Boru for which the processes are going on currently.
But any way I did not find (from your pages) any plugin optimizations for the site
Hence I suggest the following brief techniques which are frequently suggested for wordpress.
Plugins

Disable or delete unused plugins – some plugins have tons of script and code, and even create database tables in your WordPress database. Use only the plugins you really need, and delete the rest.
Sometimes plugins require that you add a snippet of code to your theme’s template files to call the plugin. Usually, it looks something like this:
< ?php refer_plugin(); ?>
However, if for some reason you disable that plugin, you will get an error. Joost de Valk recommends using PHP’s special function called function_exists to prevent the blog from breaking if plugins are disabled or removed. Using it will make the code look like this:
< ?php if (function_exists(‘refer_thanks’)) { refer_thanks(); } ?>
Control when your WordPress plugins are loaded: WordPress processes all of the code for all active plugins, even if that plugin isn’t used on a particular page. If a particular resource heavy plugin isn’t used on certain pages, then you can tell WordPress not to load it on those pages by wrapping an if statement around the content of each function to check what page is being loaded. Learn more about how to do this here and here.

Database

Use phpMyAdmin to optimize your database: Log in to phpMyAdmin, select all the tables, and then “repair” and “optimize.”
Delete excess records in your WordPress database. All plugins use the wp_options table to store data, which is the same table used by WordPress to store all settings for your blog, and is accessed every time you open any page. When you deactivate a plugin, these records are left behind, bloating your database. To clean it up you can use the WordPress Clean Options Plugin, which finds orphaned options left after you have removed plugins and removes them from the wp_options table, or manually as follows: Back up your database, login to phpMyAdmin, open your blog’s database, and click on browser for the wp_options table. Go through this table record by record to identify any records left behind by old plugins. (from WordPress Web 2.0 Spot-Er).
Use the Optimize DB plugin to optimize the tables of your database.
Use WordPress Plugin: Fix Database to check all tables in your database and fix any errors.
Lester “GaMerZ” Chan’s WP-DBManager 2.11 plugin sorts your database backup files by date in descending order, can repair databases, and allows automatic scheduling of database backups and optimization.

If you need further help,you can post back.
Regs,
VVBB

stardom

Reaction score
The only thing I can think of would to be get something to block the spam on the forum site.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Any article that contains the word 'hacking' should be about prevention of the exploit rather than detailed instructions how to... of course that's just my opinion, your web hosting provider may also have somehing to say on the matter as well.

roby718

Reaction score
the forums are full of spam and posts containing jibberish (i.e. A POst titled "Suicide is the third supreme reason of stopping bulk schoolchild between"); with contents containing title-irrelevant links.