Check out this random website I am working on

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
You can maybe try to make the hover color of the navigation menu purple instead of blue. You can also try having the link colors purple (when you do add some links to your site).

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That is definitely not the kind of blue you should be using with a black background. It's hurting my eyes :)

My suggestions:

Code:
#content { 
  color: #559fff;
}

.title2 { 
  color: #d139ff;
  font-size: 18px;
  letter-spacing: 1px;
}

And put some space between paragraphs to make them better separated.

debfree10

Reaction score
Your website looks and impressive. I think blackish background would serve the purpose beautifully but I think you need to make sure that goes perfectly with the theme.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, I will try your blue, but the dude seemed pretty set on this particular shade.

With all do respect that "dude" does not know what the hell he is talking about.

If he wants exactly that shade of blue, you'll then need to change the background color. Right know, those two just doesn't match.

Last edited:

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't like the blue. Except for that, it's great :D

~Callum

jamie99

Reaction score
I understand that on blac you want something that stands out but that blue is pretty horrible. try a lighter shade like #3952FB, as to the purple, you could add a fine purple border rather than the blue perhaps try #3952FB. unless the guy has specific logo colours they want to match. Even so, they must be blind to like the blue.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
unless the guy has specific logo colours they want to match. Even so, they must be blind to like the blue.

It's not that he owns a multi-billion $$$ company that has it's brand attached to that particular shade of blue and cannot afford to change it. On the other hand, like I said before, if he wants exactly that shade of blue, you will have to change the background color then. It's simple as that.

eternalmoon

Reaction score
First off LOVE they layout, and I think i great way to add purple, would be to in your background. It's just black with shades of gray, I suggest you make it black with light shades of a dark purple.